- Vivien Cheong
- Happily married.
- In my 30’s.
- Teaching English in a primary school.
- Currently studying for a degree part time.
- I’m a soprano in my church choir.
- I’m a Christian and proud of it.
- I used to have a cat.
- I love Italian and Japanese food.
- I refer chic and clean cut styles.
- Modern, minimalist homes are the best.
- My dream is to travel the world.
- I’m just another person with a laptop and an internet connection.
- I will only follow blogs which I find interesting. Please don’t send me messages asking me to check out your blog and follow you. It reeks of the 9-letter word that starts with D and ends with E.
This blog is my collection of inspirational photos, quotes, videos, music and stories. Photos featured here are about travel, fashion, nature, interior design and food. Almost everything in here is lifted straight of a website, so all credits go to the original creator. The images without credits are the reblogs. I always include the source links for the photos that I post, so I hope you won’t change it to your blog link. If you want more followers to your blog, keep working on your blog content. Eventually, people will take notice and follow you.
If you want to know more about me, feel free to send me messages. If you want me to take down anything that belongs to you, there is that message box. Just click.